Wellingborough Methodist Church is a community of people from Great Park Street and Kingsway Methodist Churches united under a new name and a new exciting redeveloped building.
We meet at our building on Kingsway, Wellingborough, NN8 2PD (opposite Morrisons Daily) at 9:30am and 10:45am on Sunday’s for worship.
We have two services who meet at the times above. On special occasions we meet together for an all-styles worship service at 10:00am. To find out more click What Goes On In Our Church.
We’d love to hear from you. Get in contact using the details in our Get In Touch Section. Or if there is a situation you would like us to pray for, visit the Text A Prayer section.
We are collecting Easter eggs and chocolate for the Daylight Centre again this year. Please bring in your donations and put by the basket on the counter in the Rainbow Room.
Good Friday (7th April)
- From 10am until 12 noon the Wellingborough Methodist Church will be open for a craft making event. We are also serving coffee throughout the morning, so if you would like to call in and have a coffee please do.
- From 12 noon till 1:30pm we are serving home-made soup and rolls. Please come if you can and enjoy a time of food and fellowship.
Easter Sunday (9th April)
- Holy Communion with Rev Kim starting at 9am
- Breakfast rolls served from 9.30am to 10.30am
- Joint worship service starting at 10.45am, lead by Jean and Claire
We are aware that much has changed over the last few years, both within the church and our community.
As Good and Godly neighbours we want to ensure that Wellingborough Methodist Church is not only providing what its members need in connection to worship and services but is also helping to serve the wider Kingsway Community.
To that end we have created a survey that consists of 8 short questions – this can be filled in anonymously online by clicking here.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete our survey.